Freitag, 24. Juli 2015


Hello readers,
I'm writing to you from the beautiful place, called south England right now because I just stayed here for two weeks now. But my departure back home begins tomorrow, early in the morning though. Whereabout I'm a bit sad cause it became somehow one of my favorite places to be. (my second visit). No matter where I went these two weeks there were so so many impressing views and beautiful places to explore. But I have to say I'm as well okay with the trip now being over. It was highly satisfying and I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and finally seeing my family again. Let me tell you: the beds at our stay could have been way more comfortable but everything England offered me compensates every uncomfortable night I 've had here.
Surprisingly, or rather not I also have took a loooot of photos and I want to show you them all in the next days or weeks, we'll see. I hope you like them and they give you a similar feeling that they do to me.

This post was written in English, because when staying there why not doing it that way. But luckily ( mostly for you I think ) I not every following post will be. I guess, I'll be posting only pictures with maybe a little qoute or a info about the places anyway but I am not really sure yet.
Let me surprise you ­čśő

See you then, lovely people



Keine Kommentare: